How to view a locked Instagram profile is quite easy. You don’t even need to follow the account first. Curious, how? Check out the full explanation below. Many of Instagram users often visit other users’ profiles. The reasons are very diverse, ranging from simply wanting or with business goals such as wanting to offer endorsements.
Unfortunately, locked or private Instagram profiles cannot be viewed until you follow the account and the account owner approves it. So, how do you view a private Instagram profile without having to follow it first? Check out the following explanation to get the answer.
How to View Private Instagram Profiles Without Follow Instagram is a social media used to share photos, videos, or send short messages. Any Instagram user can view other users’ profiles.
Unfortunately, for locked Instagram accounts, visitors must follow the account first. However, if you don’t want to follow the account, there are several ways you can do so that you can still see the Instagram profile. Here’s the full explanation.
1. Using a Second Account
The way to view private Instagram profiles is often done by looking through a second account. It’s no secret that many of us have more than one account. The goals are very diverse, some are just for fun, some are making other accounts for business.
If you don’t want to follow someone’s account via your primary account, you can use a second account to follow that user. That way you can still see the profile of the Instagram account even if the account is locked.
2. Looking Through Friends Accounts
Another way that you can also choose if you want to see a private Instagram profile is by borrowing a friend’s account. This can be done if your friends are already following the account. In order not to violate privacy, you can view through your friends’ cellphones, and you don’t need to log in to your friend’s Instagram account.
3. Using Third Party Websites
You can also use third party websites to view private Instagram profiles without having to follow the account first. There are several websites that you can use, the following is an explanation.
- First, open a browser and visit instalooker.com.
- After that, click “Spy Now” and enter the Instagram username you want to view.
- Then, click “Check Username”.
- Wait a few moments and you will be redirected to the account. Here you can see the various posts in that account.
- Visit insta-spy.net on the browser you use frequently.
- Then enter the username of the account you want to view.
- Then, click “Search” and you can see posts in that account without following first.
How to View Instagram Profile Photos
On other social media, users can see profile photos of other users easily. In fact, anyone can download the profile photo.
Unlike Instagram, profile photos on this social media cannot be seen in full. You can only see the profile photo in a small size and sometimes it makes the photo look blurry.
However, if you still want to see other users’ Instagram profile photos, there are a number of ways you can do this. Here’s the full explanation.
1. Using Instagram Web
The first way you can choose to view other users’ profile photos is through the Instagram web. This method can make it easier for you to see profile photos of other users even if the account is locked. This Instagram web can be accessed easily via a browser on a cellphone. Thus, you can also view your Instagram profile photo via your mobile browser. Here are the steps:
- Open instagram.com in your mobile browser.
- Login using your Instagram account.
- Find the username for which you want to view the profile picture.
- Press the profile photo section for a few seconds.
- Select the “Open Image in New Tab” option and you can clearly see the user’s profile photo.
2. Using FullInstaDP
How to view other Instagram profile photos can also be through third party websites. You can access fullinstadp.com to view profile photos of Instagram users. Here’s the tutorial:
- Open the fullinstadp.com site in your browser.
- Then enter the name of the user you want to see the profile picture for.
- After that, click “View DP” or click enter if you are using a computer.
- Wait a few moments until the profile photo is fully visible.
- If you want to download it, you can click “Download Full Size DP”.
That’s an explanation of how to view private Instagram profiles and how to view Instagram user profile photos that you can easily practice.